I take photos and I make things and this is my place to post them. The occasional quote or personal post may end up here too.


Photoset

Apr 20, 2014
@ 9:08 am
Permalink
1 note


Photo

Apr 16, 2014
@ 8:34 pm
Permalink
3 notes


Photo

Apr 16, 2014
@ 8:26 pm
Permalink
1 note


Quote

Apr 16, 2014
@ 8:25 pm
Permalink

There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.

— Ernst Haas


Photo

Apr 14, 2014
@ 8:36 am
Permalink
1 note


Photo

Apr 11, 2014
@ 12:00 pm
Permalink
1 note

Made these miniature book necklaces as gifts. They measure about 2 X 2.5 inches. The pages are blank. 

Tutorial found here:
http://artbywendy38.blogspot.com/2011/12/mini-book-necklaces-and-keychains.html

Made these miniature book necklaces as gifts. They measure about 2 X 2.5 inches. The pages are blank.

Tutorial found here:
http://artbywendy38.blogspot.com/2011/12/mini-book-necklaces-and-keychains.html


Quote

Apr 9, 2014
@ 8:52 am
Permalink

While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.

Dorothea Lange


Photo

Apr 8, 2014
@ 5:53 pm
Permalink
1 note

Metal grate

Metal grate


Photo

Apr 4, 2014
@ 12:31 am
Permalink


Quote

Apr 3, 2014
@ 7:56 am
Permalink
41 notes

Photography is 90% sheer, brutal drudgery! The other 10% is inspiration!!

— Brett Weston (via onlyoldphotography)